To find a show (or shows) where you can take a dominant position.
However, you will need to confirm that the trade shows being considered have the demographics most closely matching your Target Audience. It’s not just important to know the volume of people attending the show, you need to know they attract the attendees you’re looking for.
10 Things That Can Set You Apart on the Trade Show Floor1. Great lighting
2. Working heating and a/c demos or installations
3. Great-looking brochures
4. People who are charismatic in the booth (friendly people who are sales oriented)
5. People who have a vested interest in getting and following-up on bona fide leads
6. People who won’t be sitting back in chairs in the booth
7. People who won’t be talking to one another instead of looking to engage the people passing by
8. Using music to attract attention
9. Using food to attract attention (popcorn from an old-fashioned popcorn maker works great if it’s allowed)
10. Offer raffles of worthwhile items that customers will want and could use to attract attention
It’s better to pick one or two key shows that have your demographic mix where you can concentrate your efforts, rather than try and to do multiple shows ineffectively.
All the “what ifs” need to be addressed so you can determine the actual ROI for this event. Typically, you need to appear at least twice to make a truer judgment about the success or lack of success.
Note: A trade show booth can be expensive, so it’s easy to try to scrimp. But it has to look really good or they, the attendees, will associate you with the booth display. There are companies that sell really good second-hand trade show booths that have been refurbished at a steep discount.
Give Me 60 Minutes And I'll Show You The Secrets To Running A Profitable Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning, Carpentry, Electrical or any other Service Business ... Even During A Recession!Al Levi is a consultant and a contributing editor toPMmagazine and blogs for many other BNP trade magazines. He is presenting a free online video presentation called the “60 Minute Recession Solution” Online Video Seminar.
For the first time ever, you’ll hear from him and just a few of the many contractors who have engaged the power of the Power! Programs. They’re happy to share how this dynamic program worked for them and how it is still working for them – especially in these tough economic times.
“This program has helped dozens of business owners I’ve worked with one to one. The Power! Plans have helped, but now thanks to new technology, I’ll be able to help many more contractors with my 12-month Power! Plan Coaching Program than ever before,” says Levi. This program will include the building of your own customizable Operating Power! manuals.”
These programs have been working for him in his family business for years as well as in his clients’ businesses. Now they are reaping the results. Click on the following link and learn more so you can see and hear for yourself:www.60MinuteRecessionSolution.com.