Continental Fan’s AXC In-line Duct Fans are suitable for residential, commercial and light industrial ventilation applications. The quiet and efficient backward–curved motorized impeller is capable of developing significant pressure, and the in-line configuration simplifies installation, saving time and money.
AXC fans incorporate a heavy-gauge, drawn-steel housing with baked epoxy finish and are available in sizes from 4" to 12", with airflows ranging from 147 cfm to 970 cfm. Capable of moving airflow through long or complex duct runs, the AXC provides an ideal solution for areas that are difficult to heat or cool.
Features and Benefits
- Heavy-gauge, drawn steel housing with baked epoxy finish
- 120V operation, other voltages available
- May be mounted in any position
- Fans may be used to supply or exhaust air
- Suitable for air temperatures up to 140F / 60C
- Energy efficient – speed controllable (optional solid state speed control)
- External rotor motor design results in superior motor cooling and durability
- Permanently lubricated ball bearing motor for maintenance-free operation
- Fan and motor are precision balanced for quiet and vibration-free operation
- Easily accessible, external junction box with pre-wired capacitor
- Fans are HVI certified for airflow and power at 0.2” SP
- cULus listed