Beyond the bells and whistles, these tools enhance clarity.
Optrel’s new flagship crystal2.0 welding helmet (pictured above) delivers 31 percent visible light transmission in its light state, and true color perception delivers a nearly-perfect color spectrum that provides optical clarity for welders. In its light state, the view is the same as looking through a clear glass window. In its Dark State, the crystal2.0 provides a high-contrast view of the welding pool and clearness. Additional features include:
- Autopilot shade level 4 to 12 automatically adapts levels to changing arc conditions.
- Twilight Function protects users after a weld from lighting changes and afterglow to reduce eye fatigue and strain
- Sensitivity Control adapts hood to work environment and requirements.
- Grind Mode offers the brightest vision available during grinding work.
- Heat-reflecting paint that keeps users 24 percent cooler than a traditional hood
With no hoses, cables or bulky battery packs, the NIOSH-approved CleanSpace2 powered air purifying respirator gives users mobility to work and breathe easy. When fully charged, the respirator delivers up to 8 hours of clean air and easily slips under a welding helmet or a hard hat. Not to mention it filters organic, inorganic and acid gas and vapors. Visit cleanspacetechnology.com for where to buy.
Give your ductwork a flu shot
The REME HALO air purification system works continuously within the conditioned space, both in the air and on surfaces to destroy cold and flu viruses before they have the chance to spread. The device sends Ionized-Hydro-Peroxides into the conditioned space to reduce the pollutants at the source, in the air and on surfaces. It is designed to help neutralize odors, air pollutants, and VOC’s (chemical odors) while also reducing the presence of mold, bacteria and viruses. Particulates in the air including smoke, dander, and dust are reduced through dual output ion generators, which help drop these particulates out of the air through ionic polarization. View more portable and installed IAQ solutions at rgf.com.