Rheem, Ruud name Top 10 contractors
Mid-Florida Air Conditioning of DeBary, Fla., placed first in the ranking of Top 10 Ruud contractors.
Representatives of Rheem and Ruud say these top contractors achieved the highest sales figures during the year, outperforming hundreds of other U.S. Rheem and Ruud dealers.
“We applaud the 2006 Rheem Team Top 10 Top Contractors for their exceptional customer service, professionalism and overall dedication to dependability and going the extra mile for their customers,” said Gary Wehunt, marketing programs manager for Rheem’s heating and cooling division. “Congratulations are in order for both our returning top contractors and our top 10 newcomers as well.”
The 2006 Rheem Top 10 contractors are:
• Weather Control Air Conditioning Inc. in Fort Myers, Fla.
• Fleet Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. in Sparks, Nev.
• Isaac Heating and Air Conditioning in Rochester, N.Y.
• SEER Air Conditioning Corp. in Miami
• Estes Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. in Theodore, Ala.
• R&R Heating & Cooling Co. in Denver
• All Year Cooling & Heating Inc. in Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
• Hanna Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. in Wichita, Kan.
• Kentec Heating Contractors Inc. in Woodburn and Bend, Ore.
• Vickrey Heat & Air Inc. in Claremore, Okla.
The 2006 Ruud Top 10 contractors are:
• Mid Florida Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. in DeBary, Fla.
• American Heating & Cooling Inc. in Nashville, Tenn.
• Buddy & Associates in Augusta, Ga.
• Neese-Jones Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. in Alpharetta, Ga.
• C&M Heating & Cooling Inc. in Nashville, Tenn.
• Classey Heating & Air Conditioning Co. Inc. in Marietta, Ga.
• American Weathermakers Inc. in Northbrook, Ill.
• Jimmy Weeks Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. in Fayetteville, Ga.
• Custom Air Inc. in Atlanta
• D&D Air Conditioning and Heating Inc. in Fort Myers, Fla.
“We congratulate these Ruud Reliable Top 10 top contractors for their exceptional sales and service performance, professionalism and dedication to the Ruud brand,” said Wehunt. “It was exciting to see such an even blend of returning contractors as well as newcomers to the Ruud Reliable Top Contractor program this year.”