1. In the June 2017 cover story on colorful ductwork, what does Pat Brooks, general manager at Eastern Sheet Metal, say about painting galvanized steel ductwork?
2. The April 2017 Snips featured an article about sheet metal accessories maker Duro Dyne’s efforts to raise money to fight breast cancer. Which charity did the company support?
3. How much money did Duro Dyne Corp. raise?
4. An article from March 2017 discussed the controversy over a proposed change to the Uniform Mechanical Code dealing with flexible ductwork. What is the proposal?
5. In a February 2017 article on zoned HVAC systems, to whom was this quote attributed: “When there’s ductwork in the house, zoning is really the only way to go. There are so many homes out there that have bad ductwork or undersized equipment, and zoning is the perfect solution.”
Take another quiz--->