What: FREE Webinar
When: Available On-demand Until December 8, 2021
Construction Labor Productivity: How These Construction Managers Use Labor Tracking to Save Money, Build Success
Tracking construction labor productivity is a challenge in nearly every stage of the building process — but nowhere is this more apparent than for the MEP contractor, where skilled trades labor cost is a high percentage of the contract..
When construction delays and pinched budgets put projects in a bind, everyone loses money on labor — unless you have a built in system to quickly shift labor when needed.
A new report commissioned by the New Horizons Foundation and the Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors' National Association (SMACNA) details the benefits of tracking labor productivity in all three areas of HVAC/ sheet metal contracting, detailing, fabrication and field installation.
This webinar will breakdown how those benefits can be applied to the entire construction flow process so you can immediately start managing your labor better today.
- Understand how lack of construction labor productivity tracking standards costs everyone money in the building process.
- Learn to identify where construction labor productivity tracking can help your company save money.
- Learn about specific criteria building contractors should consider before adopting technology in the field.
- Understand how your installation labor rates become more profitable and increase profitability with labor tracking.
- Use the information the top 1% of construction contractors use to make critical project financial and resource decisions.
If you are a plumbing, electrical, concrete or HVAC contractor, this webinar is for you.