The new AIRFLOW-IQ by Ruskin combines the features of the brand’s TDP05K airflow and temperature measuring probes with its CD50 control damper and the VAFB24-BAC RAMS Air Measurement BACnet actuator. The unit is factory-assembled and calibrated to provide effective set point airflow control from 0 to 5,000 FPM (0 to 25 m/s) using analog or BACnet interface.
Features of the AIRFLOW-IQ include:
- Thermal dispersion flow and temperature sensors
- Factory-calibrated controller in nonvolatile EPROM
- BACnet standard TDP05K and IP or MS/TP from actuator controller
- Factory-mounted 24-volt modulating actuator(s)
- Low-leak CD50 aluminum damper
- Factory-mounted and wired
- Single point 24-volt power connection
- Temperature and altitude compensated
The AIRFLOW-IQ also helps satisfy the requirements for minimum outside air as required by ASHRAE 62.1, 90.1 and 189.1, California Title 24, International Mechanical Code (IMC) and International Energy Conservation Code (IECC). For more information on the IQ ca be customized, visit ruskin.com.
This story originally appeared in the January 2020 issue of SNIPS magazine.