Ridgid has reworked its wet/dry vacs to give us the Ridgid Nxt line of 6, 12, 14 and 16 gallon models.
New features include:
• A front-to-back top carry handle for more comfortable grab-and-go maneuverability
• Added comfort-grip side handles for extra ease in lifting, carrying or emptying the vac
• A new drum key and side latches that create a tighter lid-to-drum seal to securely keep dirt, dust and debris inside the vac
• A larger on/off switch for easier operation with gloved hands
• A built-in cord wrap to more neatly store the cord for transport
“Job site cleanup is never a fun task for the professional, and it’s one that can often slow down a job. We wanted to see if there were new ways we could make the cleanup process better,” says Sabrina Witkowski, RIDGID global marketing manager. “Working alongside professionals in the field helped us discover some clear ease-of-use innovations that could help tradespeople get on to the next job faster.”
All models of the new wet/dry vacs include an ultra-flexible locking hose that won’t pull loose and is touted as being "four times more durable than a standard hose." Updated on the 12, 14 and 16 gallon models is a utility nozzle that delivers a 77 percent increase in pickup power.
Too good to be true? Each NXT Vac is backed by the RIDGID Full Lifetime Warranty. To learn more about NXT Vacs and Ridgid's entire wet/dry vac line, contact your local distributor or visit RIDGID.com.