Mitsubishi Electric Trane HVAC US (METUS) has introduced two MSZ/MUZ-JP Model 115 Volt heat pumps. Part of the METUS M-Series product lineup, each 115 Volt Heat Pump system utilizes one breaker spot in an electrical panel versus the typical two breaker spots.
“We know ease of installation is very important to our customers,” says Brinnon Williams, director of product planning, Mitsubishi Electric Trane HVAC US. “HVAC contractors can install our 115 Volt Heat Pump in most situations with minimal electrical upgrades.”
A single zone system, the MSZ-JP model indoor unit and corresponding MUZ-JP model outdoor unit are ideal for residential and light commercial applications, such as hotels and restaurants. Available in 9 and 12 kBtu/h capacities, the system has a seasonal energy efficiency ratio (SEER) of 17.0, a heating season performance factor (HSPF) of 9.3-11.00 and an energy efficiency ratio (EER) of 9.9-12.0.
The outdoor unit heat exchanger has been treated with Blue Fin anti corrosion treatment to slow corrosion caused by airborne salt and sulfur in coastal and high sulfur areas.
Additional features of the JP model 115 Volt Heat Pump include:
- Quiet operation: as low as 22 dB(A) for the indoor unit
- Low ambient heating down to - 4 degrees Fahrenheit
- Wireless enabled (optional feature) with the ability to pair with kumo cloud software and other thermostats when using the Thermostat Interface
- Washable air filters and anti-allergy enzyme filter mechanisms
- ECONO COOL mode delivers air at higher set point but in a swing motion, so it feels cooler which provides optimum comfort with energy savings
- 12-hour timer which allows for one ON/OFF cycle during a 12-hour period
For more information on MSZ/MUZ-JP model 115 Volt Heat Pumps and the complete line of heating and cooling solutions from Mitsubishi Electric Trane HVAC US, mitsubishicomfort.com.