Congratulations to the 12 top plumbing and HVACR students who have received honors last month in the plumbing and HVACR competitions of the annual SkillsUSA National Leadership and Skills Championships.
Honors in the HVACR category include:
- 1st Place Secondary – Ryan Oliver, Gloucester County Institute of Technology, Sewell, New Jersey
- 1st Place Post-Secondary – Blaine Feeler, State Technical College of Missouri, Linn, Missouri
- 2nd Place Secondary – Jack Carter, Franklin Technology Center, Joplin, Missouri
- 2nd Place Post-Secondary – Owen Dougherty, Penn College of Technology, Williamsport, Pennsylvania
- 3rd Place Secondary – Caleb Keebler, Lancaster County Career @ Tech Center – Brownstown, Brownstown, Pennsylvania
- 3rd Place Post-Secondary – Alex Myers, Rowan Cabarrus Community College, Salisbury, North Carolina
Honors in plumbing include:
- 1st Place Secondary – Michael Moran, Bay Path Regional Vocational Technical High School, Charlton, Massachusetts
- 1st Place Post-Secondary – Keith Ashby, Davis Technical College, Kaysville, Utah
- 2nd Place Secondary – Jacob Brannan, Putnam Career & Technical Center, Eleanor, West Virginia
- 2nd Place Post-Secondary – Brian Ehly, Williamson College of the Trades, Media, Pennsylvania
- 3rd Place Secondary – Levi Moon, Norwich Technical High School, Norwich, Connecticut
- 3rd Place Post-Secondary – Brent Offenberger, Rowan Cabarrus Community College, Salisbury, North Carolina
The SkillsUSA Championships are competitive events showcasing the best career and technical education students in the nation. Contests begin locally and continue through the state and national levels. For more information, visit skillsusa.org.