Air Movement and Control Association revises energy efficiency classification for fans
The Air Movement and Control Association (AMCA) International Inc. has revised its ANSI/AMCA Standard 205, Energy Efficiency Classification for Fans. Changes in ANSI/AMCA Standard 205-19 include:
- Refined definitions, more concise wording, and improved normative language.
- Updated references.
- An additional fan example for better illustration.
- The changing of the content in Section 7 from normative to informative to enable selective adoption by code authorities.
- Recognition of the importance of pressure in fan selection.
- Corrected example problem in Section 7.
For more information about the cost of ANSI/AMCA Standard 205-19, visit AMCA’s online store.