The perfect welding helmet for beginners
Optrel introduces the 'ready' automatic helmet for students
Optrel's new “ready” automatic welding helmet, providing Swiss technology and safety at a competitive cost-conscious price, for welding students, Do-It-Yourselfers, and everyday welders.
The optrel “ready” welding helmet offers optimal protection for welders. With its IR and UV protection — even in inactive state — and its sturdy, lightweight helmet shell design, the “ready” helmet comfortably and safely protects the eyes and head of the welder, even in harsh environments.
Designed and manufactured in Switzerland, the “ready” welding helmet features innovative technologies to keep welders both safer and more productive, including:
- Seamless shade level adjustment 4/ 9-13
- Lightweight helmet, weighing just 17 ounces
- Sensitivity control adapts hood to work in various environments
- Comfort headband offers an optimized weight balance to protect both head and neck
- Adapter allows use with most standard brim hard hats
- Power supplied by solar cells and two exchangeable 3V, CR2032, batteries
- 2-Year warranty from optrel
The “ready” helmet meets industries standards US ANSI Z877.1, European CE (EN379, EN 175, EN 166), and complies with Canadian CSA Z94.3.
The optrel “ready” welding helmet is available for purchase in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico through optrel’s distribution network or at https://shopus.optrel.com/shop/helmet-2/p-series/ready.