High-vis gear for job site safety
The most basic precaution your team can take to prevent accidents on a job site is to be seen. Keep your shop safe and your crew comfortable with this trade-tough, high-vis gear to avoid any mix-ups.
1. Mesh, high-vis construction vest
2. Don’t forget the protective eyewear
3. CUT5 Cut Protection Work Gloves give the wearer good grip and cut resistance. The flexible fibers that make up the shell are said to be 15 times stronger than quality steel. All items available at dewalt.com.
4. Force helmet liner mask
5. High-vis waterproof jacket. Available at carhartt.com.
6. This USB rechargeable pivoting flashlight combines the features of a flashlight and flood light all in one. Take advantage of the lights magnetic base for hands-free use. Available at milwaukee.com.