New technology now has the potential to transform the HVAC industry by expediting business operations. But it can’t help you if you don’t know how to use it. The AEC BuildTech Conference & Expo is your opportunity to maximize your use of new hardware and software.
Join the entire SNIPS team at the conference (in the HVACR / Mechanical Systems Track) where you will learn how to use the latest in controls and workflow techniques, including how systems can help prevent outbreaks of such bacteria as Legionella. The following sessions have been approved for CEUs:
- Streamline the Duct Design to Assembly Workflow with Manifolding
- A 360 Degree Look at BIM
- Getting Started with VRF: Best Practices and Common Misconceptions
- Managing Legionella and Dangerous Outbreaks with Preventative Maintenance
- Autonomous Buildings will Reshape the marketplace
- Filling the HVAC Controls Gap Between a Yugo and a Lambo
- Electronic Controls for Commercial Refrigeration Made Simple
- Assembly Line Manufacturing for Construction Using BIM—Why, When, and How
AEC BuildTech takes place from April 30 to May 2, 2019, at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, Illinois. For more information and to register, visit aecbuildtech.com.