Johnson Controls-Hitachi Air Conditioning's new Hitachi Water Source Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) heat pump and heat recovery cooling and heating systems are:
- Are exceptionally energy efficient
- Provide individualized comfort
- Are ideal when space is at a premium (high-rise condos, apartments, office buildings)
- Are optimal where outdoor placement is challenging (coastal areas, extremely cold climates) because units are located indoors
Hitachi VRF Indoor Units, Controls, and Gateway products are all fully compatible with the new water source systems for maximum design flexibility. And installation is simple, even in tight spaces, with top and front piping options.
The unified 6-, 8-, 10- 12-, 14-, 16- and 18-ton single module units can be used as heat pump or heat recovery systems and are available in 208/230V and 460V. Inverter compressor technology achieves high efficiency ratings, and a connection ratio of 50-130 percent offers design flexibility.
AHRI-certified efficiency ratings for the new Hitachi Water Source VRF systems are:
- Integrated Energy Efficiency Ratio (IEER) -- 20.3 to 29
- Heating Coefficient of Performance (COP) -- 68°F: 4.3 to 6.3
For more information on the new Hitachi Water Source Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) heat pump and heat recovery cooling and heating systems, visit johnsoncontrols.com.