Lincoln Electric's Power Mig 260 welding machine is purpose-built for the production fabricator and offers many unique benefits including:
- “Ready. Set. Weld®” quick set-up feature
- ArcFX™ Technology that provides visual feedback on how your weld settings affect weld performance
- Universal input voltage allows for 208/230/460/575/1/60 input power
- Memory capability lets you quickly save and load your common weld settings
- Auto calibration that optimizes aluminum push-pull performance
- Ergonomically designed to reduce repetitive movements; great for folks that weld all day long
The Power Mig 260 offers superior welding performance with a 7” digital full color graphic display and synergic controls make setup and operation intuitive and easy. View the Power Mig 260's full features at lincolnelectric.com.