Nortek Global HVAC awarded several wholesalers for outstanding sales and support at its 2016 annual business meeting.
AC Pro of Riverside, California, was recognized as a leading Maytag sales performer in 2016.
“AC Pro worked closely with us to build even greater loyalty through their Maytag contractor base,” said Philip Windham, president of Nortek Global HVAC. “Their dedication and talented people have been key to exceeding customer expectations and growing out business.”
Partners Supply in Chattanooga, Tennessee, was also named a top Maytag sales performer for 2016. Windham cited the company’s increased effort to build their infrastructure as a catalyst for getting more business. Coburn Supply Co. of Beaumont, Texas, was named a top 2016 Frigidaire sales performer thanks to its commitment to customer service, Windham said.
“Their strategic market locations and local touch are strong keys to their success,” he added.
R.E. Michel Co. of Baltimore was awarded the 2016 Sales Growth Award.
“R.E. Michel has gone to exceptional lengths to reinvigorate and reinvest in their Nortek Global HVAC business,” Windham said. “The turnaround has been significant.”
The other award winners for 2016 were:
- Icon Sheet Metal & A/C Supply of North Hollywood, California, as a leading Frigidaire sales performer
- Trent Metals Ltd. of Peterborough, Ontario, as a top Frigidaire sales performer
- Dale Supply of Nashville, Tennessee, as a top Westinghouse sales performer
- R.A. Townsend of Alpena, Michigan, as a top Westinghouse sales performer
- Tri-State Distributors of Royston, Georgia, as a top Westinghouse sales performer
- Aireco Supply of Laurel, Maryland, as a top Gibson sales performer
- Marks Supply of Mississauga, Ontario, as a top Gibson sales performer
- Associate Refrigeration of Pennsauken, New Jersey, as a leading Gibson sales performer.