Lochinvar Corp. awarded Hewlett Packard “pocket PCs” to 15 members of its VIP Contractor Program.
The winners were chosen as part of a weekly giveaway.
Participating contractors were entered in the giveaway with each registered purchase of a fully modulating and condensing Knight Heating Boiler. The pocket PCs are equipped with the Knight’s Smart System software, which serves as a set up and diagnostic tool and provides ongoing trend analysis for any Knight boiler.
“This unique software allows mechanical contractors and building system managers to track Knight boilers in the palm of their hands,” said Stirling Boston, marketing manager for Lochinvar. “Lochinvar is dedicated to designing and developing products that simplify set up and service for contractors.”
The following contractors are the most recent winners in the giveaway:
• John Conway of Arrowhead Inc. in Casper, Wy.
• Mike Anderson of Pike Plumbing & Heating in Brainerd, Minn.
• Paul Lamb of Gobe Corp. in Madison Heights, Mich.
• Greg McCall of Greg’s Service Heating & Cooling in Maryville, Ill.
• Joe Aiosa of Aiosa Plumbing & Heating in Merrick, N.Y.
• Aaron Zahn of Boone & Darr Inc. in Ann Arbor, Mich.
• Bud Ellis of Ellis Plumbing & Heating in Rockton, Pa.
• Frank Howey of Mechanical Service Inc. in Springfield, Mo.
• Phil Forner of Allendale Heating Co. in Allendale, Mich.
• Rick Hackett of Hackett Brothers Inc. in Peabody, Mass.
• Brian Smith of Outback Montana Plumbing & Heating in Bozeman, Mont.
• David Barnson of JR Plumbing Inc. in Eagle Mountain, Utah
• Darwin Schmidt of Smitty’s Plumbing & Heating Inc. in Bozeman, Mont.
• Erik Erekson of Thermal Floors in Midvale, Mont.
• Steve Ringer of BER Refrigeration, Heating, Cooling & Plumbing in St. Joseph, Mich.
Lochinvar awards handheld computers to contractors
June 4, 2007