PORTABLE AIR PURIFIER
February 1, 2007
The new Photox 100W is a portable, indoor air-purification system that can be wall-mounted or placed on a table. Based on photocatalytic oxidation technology, the Photox 100W is designed to destroy noxious odors and toxic vapors and inactivate infectious microorganisms. The Photox 100W does not emit any harmful byproducts or ozone. The destruction of contaminants occurs inside the unit. The company reports that the system effectively removes a variety of hazardous and objectionable airborne contaminants including bacteria, virus, mold, ammonia, cleaning solvent vapors, paint odor, ozone, hydrogen sulfide, cooking odors, carbon monoxide and formaldehyde.
Zentox Corp., 310-G Wright Lane, Newport News, VA 23606; (757) 369-9870; fax (757) 369-9871; www.PhotoxPureAir.com.