Z-Flex III has been chosen for Habitat for Humanity houses under construction for families in Toronto’s Victoria Park-Danforth residential sector.

Z-Flex product manager Mike Brunt, Etobicoke, Ont., donated four complete Z-Vent III special gas vent systems to Steve Way, of N. Dahill Co., Concord, Ont., installers of home heating, hydronic and cooling equipment. Both firms are volunteer providers of labor and products at this site.

Donors contribute components used in houses (80% of the cost) and cash (the remaining 20%). Habitat International has built more than 100,000 homes worldwide throughout 79 countries.

Z-Vent attaches venting pipes to one end of the heating appliance and the other end to an outside wall or chimney, for a time-saving, but permanent, seal.

Trumpf awards

five for sales

Trumpf Inc., Farmington, Conn., has presented awards of sales achievement to the following companies: Mid Atlantic Machinery; Advanced Fabricating Machinery; Buckley Owens Machinery Corp.; Hartwig Inc.; and Morris Fabricating Technologies.