NHRAW expands wholesaler membership categories
- Air Conditioning Distributors Corp., Miami
- Watsco Inc., Miami
- Clausen Supply Co., Clinton, Iowa
- Trane Parts Center, Louisville, Ky.
- Webb Air, Woburn, Mass.
- ASHA Distributing Inc., Omaha, Neb.
- Familian Northwest, Portland, Ore.
- Standard Air & Lite Corp., Pittsburgh
New manufacturer members include Advanced Cable Ties Inc.; Air Products & Controls Ltd.; Convair Cooler Corp.; Krack Corp.; Polyvule USA Inc.; Refrigerant Mgmt. Services of Georgia; Reftec International Inc.; Texas Furnace LLC; and Z&M Sheet Metal Inc. New manufacturers' reps. members include: KASCO; Pilgrim Sales; Nichols-Hamilton & Associates; and Sales Engineers Inc.
Meanwhile, NHRAW has expanded its membership categories to include:
- Plan and spec representatives (distributors) - A commercial rep. that takes title to products with assigned distribution rights and whose primary business focus is the specification, take-off, bidding, sales, procurement and supply of hvacr products. Services are directed to commercial, institutional, industrial and contractor accounts and specifically exclude retail sales.
- Integrated wholesale distributors (owned and operated by channel participants) - A wholesaling business for hvacr equipment, parts and/or accessories that operates as a subsidiary of a non-wholesaling incorporated business entity such as a manufacturer, mass merchandiser, utility, energy provider, consolidator of e-commerce business. Wholesale membership is based on an individual site or branch location basis. (Corporate membership in this category would qualify as associate members.)
- Marketing/purchasing cooperatives - A business entity formed by independently-owned wholesale distributors of hvacr equipment, parts and accessories for the purpose of achieving greater marketing and purchasing power among the various participating vendors and suppliers. The cooperative offers members such services as cost rebates, special marketing and purchasing programs, and centralized business operations and benefits.