- System overview (actual component samples used).
- Basic system installation recommendations, including proper settings and how to change factory settings, proper piping precautions and other safety measures, proper wiring examples with hands-on training, communication alternatives and options.
- Hands-on exercises on trainers simulating system _ operations.
- Master system diagnostics and learn controls capabilities.
- How to order replacement parts.
- How to use improved communication features.
- Diagnostic capabilities.
All classes begin at 8:30 a.m. and end at 4:30 p.m. Lunch is provided. For more information, or to register, call (770) 465-5600.