More Beacon II training offered by Heatcraft
November 1, 2002
Heatcraft Refrigeration said its Beacon II training seminars will continue through May 2003, held in locations across the United States. The day-long sessions require a $50 refundable deposit per session and will cover a variety of topics relating to the Beacon II system. These topics include:
- System overview (actual component samples used).
- Basic system installation recommendations, including proper settings and how to change factory settings, proper piping precautions and other safety measures, proper wiring examples with hands-on training, communication alternatives and options.
- Hands-on exercises on trainers simulating system _ operations.
- Master system diagnostics and learn controls capabilities.
- How to order replacement parts.
- How to use improved communication features.
- Diagnostic capabilities.
All classes begin at 8:30 a.m. and end at 4:30 p.m. Lunch is provided. For more information, or to register, call (770) 465-5600.